Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kingwood

Mackenzie Wheatley of Chubbyfoot Photography had a Matilda Jane trunk show. (Still with me?) She very generously offered a free micro-mini photo session to anyone who bought from her show. And that's how me, MawMaw & Anna wound up in Kingwood yesterday afternoon. To get a few pictures of Anna in one of her new Matilda Jane outfits!


I'm excited to see what Mackenzie got. She had a really cute chair with beautiful chocolate brown fabric in the middle of some really high grass. She's so great with kids. Bubbly. Giggly. And Anna just smiled and smiled the whole time Mackenzie was shooting away at her. But I don't have Mackenzie's pictures yet, so for now, you'll have to settle for a few that I took myself after Mackenzie was done. (Why not? Anna was already all dolled up!)

We were at a little nature preserve, and Anna really enjoyed picking the wildflowers. And smelling them, too. . .

I enjoyed our little field trip, and I can't wait to share Mackenzie's pictures once I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP