Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Love a Good Theme

These pictures are from back in November, they just never got posted because of the craziness of the holidays. I recently re-discovered them, and decided I need to share them because I just love a good unifying theme - and these pictures have two very obvious ones.

Let's see. . .


  1. Playing with water
  2. Trying to ignore me

  1. Playing with Water
  2. Probably ignoring me as well, although I can't prove it

  1. Playing with Water
  2. Ignoring me

  1. Playing with Water
  2. Ignoring me

    1. Playing with Water
    2. Ignoring me
    1. Playing with Water
    2. Ignoring me

    1. Playing with Water
    2. Not totally ignoring me (But only because I was threatening to make her leave!)
    Moral of the story?
    Anna likes to play in water, and she does not like to be disturbed by a camera-toting freak (aka. Mommy). Threats may make her look, but they can't make her happy about it.
    Duly noted.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    About This Blog

    I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP