Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweet [Suspicious] Silence

Anna had a doctor appointment yesterday, so she stayed home with me while I worked from home. It's always a challenge to keep her entertained so that I can get work done, but miraculously she played very quietly in her playroom while I got through my morning conference calls.

It's important to note that I was in the same room. Only my back was turned, my eyes were on the computer, and I had a headset on my head. She was quiet, and me? I was deliriously happy.

Until...
Mommy's going to be a little quicker on the uptake next time, so watch out munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP