Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kelly's Kids Photo Contest Finalists!


For those of you that don't know, aside from my "real" job, I also am a rep for Kelly's Kids clothing on the side. I recently held my first Kelly's Kids Photo Contest where I asked my customers to send in pictures of their kids wearing their Kelly's Kids outfits!

Now I have picked the five finalists, and it's time for voting to decide who is the final winner! So if you have 30 seconds to spare, run over to my Kelly's Kids Houston blog and vote now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP