Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Cheerleader in the Potty


As we were rushing to get out of the house. . .

Anna: What are you doing, Mommy? [the eternal question]

Me: I'm washing my hands.

Anna: Anna wash hands too!

Me: No, baby. We're in a hurry. Mommy is just washing her hands because she went wee wee.

Anna: Mommy, You went wee wee?

Me: Yeah, baby. I did.

Anna: [With equal enthusiasm and sincerity] Yay Mommy!

I just might need a cheerleader every time I go to the potty now - you know, so I can feel like I accomplished something important.

1 comment:

  1. Toddler enthusiasm... the best! However, it can also wear on your nerves! Dylan knows we're going on an airplane on Saturday, so every few minutes he says "ride airplane few days, Mommy." I literally heard that over a hundred times in a few hours yesterday and each time was equally enthusiastic but my enthusiasm slowly dwindled bit by bit!! What was the first thing he said when I went in his room this morning to wake him up... ride airplane few days, Mommy. Is it groundhog day??? Deep down, I really love it!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP