Sunday, June 21, 2009

Top Ten Reasons Why We Love Daddy

In honor of Father's Day. . .


Top Ten Reasons Why We Love Daddy

  1. He keeps our yard looking pretty and hardly ever complains about sweating while we play with the hose.
  2. He is our own, personal Bob Vila. We dream it, he builds it. Have you seen my playroom?
  3. He grills a mean steak (and eats it too!).
  4. He's a great pilot on road trips, even when his...um..."copilots" are sleeping.
  5. He does floors AND toilets. 'Nuff said.
  6. He obliges us in endless games of hide-and-seek.
  7. He lets me sleep in the bed with he and Mommy from time to time - and I suspect he even enjoys it, even if I do tend to kick him in the head. Multiple times.
  8. He knows that cold milk at bedtime is unacceptable and is always prepared to provide refills on request.
  9. He turns off Fox News and the Discovery Channel so that I can watch Elmo.
  10. He never runs out of hugs or kisses.

We love you Derek! Happy Father's Day!

Love, Jen & Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP