Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baffling

It is completely baffling to me how my child, who still to this day freaks out when I pour water over her head in the bathtub, will run through all of this water at the splash pad and LOVE every drop of it!

Yes, she is starting to lose her bottoms here, but the water was pouring down, she was having fun, and I had a camera to protect. Don't judge.

Anna even let me dunk her head underwater a couple of times tonight for the first time, so we're making lots of progress this summer in the pool. Maybe now it's time to focus on the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP