Friday, June 5, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Fix It Friday

It's Fix It Friday again over at I Heart Faces! Here's the fixer upper for today called "Sweet Grin." Isn't he a cutie?
And here are my fixes. . .



I used Photoshop CS4, MCP Actions & PW Actions , and here's what I did (roughly):

  1. Basic exposure fixing
  2. Cropped in a little closer
  3. Cleaned up complexion & eyes with the healing brush
  4. MCP Light Fog Fixer
  5. MCP Eye Doctor
  6. MCP Magic Powder (25% Opacity)
  7. PW Soft & Faded (Color Fix Only)
  8. PW B&W Beauty (B&W Fix Only)

If you want to see how other people fixed this photo (or try your own hand at it!), head on over to I Heart Faces and check it out!

12 comments:

  1. Your color picture is just perfect!! I always try to achieve that perfection, but come up short... well done!!!

    Great job on both!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the warmth of the first fix! It looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well done! both edits look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first one! (The second one is great too, but I'm partial to the first. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one! His eyes are great!
    Kalli
    www.ckphotographyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the tones are all fixed in your color image without a "plastic-y" feel. Nice work here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful set of fixes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all of the kind words, everyone! I'm definitely an action junkie, but I'm slowly learning to use them...responsibly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've got a new computer coming, then i'm going to order some of the MPC Actions, so i was glad to see you used some of them. your picture looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Alice! I LOVE MCP Actions - I hope you enjoy them once you get your new computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work!

    i played too, please check out my edits and let me know what you think gentry0806.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP