Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ma Petite Artiste

Anna came home from school today begging to paint. Maybe it was less like begging and more like incessant whining, but either way - same message. She wanted to paint. Real bad. And Mommy had a sinus headache. (Whining + Headache = BAD). So I put her in her Sarah Janes art apron and got her all set up with her water colors while I cooked dinner.

It started off pretty tame, like this. . .

Not too shabby. Last time I checked, that was pretty much the way that water colors were intended to be used.

But then she decided she'd rather fingerpaint, which was messier, but fine too. . .

Then I guess she figured that if having her finger full of paint was so much fun, her whole hand would be a BLAST. . .

And yeah, it pretty much was. I love your ideas (and your art), my sweet angel!

1 comment:

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP