Monday, June 29, 2009

A Few of Our Beautiful Godchildren

Earlier this year, we were blessed to be asked by our friends Cesar & Laura to become the Godparents of the youngest three of their four children.

This gorgeous little guy with the bright blue eyes and blond curls is Santiago. He just had his first birthday party today, where Anna had a complete blast. Happy Birthday, Santi!

This one, my friends, with the beautifully mysterious Mona Lisa smirk, is Emma. She got tired during the party and crawled into my lap and crashed. She does this a lot when she parties too hard. I love that.

And last but not least, this little beauty is Arianna. It was really hot outside today, but you wouldn't know it by looking at Ari. She was sitting on the ground outside, and I just told her to look at me. This is what I got. Anyone else think she might be a natural?


Anna adores Ari and Emma, and followed them around like a little puppy dog all day today wanting to do everything they did (except for the part where Emma took a nap). They are so sweet to her. Here's one of the three of them together, waiting in line to play a party game . . .


Yeah, we're pretty lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP