Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Heart Faces - "We Heart Kisses" Challenge

It's been a while since I have entered one of the challenges over at I Heart Faces, but in honor of Valentine's Day, this week's theme is "We Heart Kisses", so I couldn't resist. . .

This is a picture of my daughter kissing the son of one of my best friends since we were in the 7th grade! You might remember him from this post last year.

These two just love each other and play so well together. I figure this will be a good shot for the slideshow at their rehearsal dinner one day :)
Go check out the rest of this week's entries to feel the love this Valentine's Day, or better yet, enter one yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so glad you didn't resist because that picture is just precious! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to break the news gently to Dylan that Anna prefers younger men... who can blame her with that cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Alli. Anna is young and keeping an open mind ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP