Friday, February 26, 2010

Wee-Hah!

When we were trying on Anna's new Texan gear last night, we were trying to get Anna to say "Yeehaw!" At first, she would just shake her head no, but then she finally came out with a big "Wee-Hah!" So it's not quite right, but it's so darn cute I'm not complaining.

She was so excited to go to school today in her cowgirl hat and boots. She even brought her "Little People" princess horse and carriage for show-and-tell.

We sent her pink crocs as back-ups in case breaking in a new pair of boots proved too uncomfortable for a whole day of school. Something tells me she won't want to take her beloved boots off, though.

Now all we have to do is take her to the rodeo and show her what the real thing is all about! Wee-hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP