Friday, February 26, 2010

Don't Mess with Texas


Today is Go Texan Day, so Anna was sporting her very first pink cowgirl hat and pink cowgirl boots to get in the Rodeo spirit. I wanted to take a few pictures before she left for school, and somewhere along the way, she started making this face.

Maybe she was trying to look tough, maybe she was tired of taking pictures. . .who knows! Either way, I think it's a great "Don't Mess With Texas" face, dont you?

More cowgirl pics later this afternoon. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP