Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Pajama Day

With all of the cold, yucky weather we've been having lately, Anna's class has not been able to go outside and play for a while. And I think that this was making both the students and the teachers a bit stir-crazy! So at the last minute yesterday, they decided that today's Valentine celebration would be all fun, all day - and that everyone should wear pajamas!

Anna was so excited to bring her valentines to her teachers and friends and to get to wear her pj's to school. She even wanted to bring her "heart" blanket for nap, so I figured why not.

Her class was in the theater watching Snow White when I got there, so that was a huge treat. Probably the easiest drop-off in the history of Anna's daycare career...hehe.

She came home with the cutest little mailbox for her valentines (made out of a shoebox they asked us to bring a couple of weeks ago), and she was so proud of all of her cards and "chock-o-lit". I think that mailbox will make a perfect "treat" box for the next couple of weeks so she can "earn" her sugar little by little instead of totally overdosing this weekend!

Pray for willpower. (For me, not her). No means no, right?

1 comment:

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP