Monday, May 25, 2009

Miss Daddy

As most of you know, Anna goes to daycare. She has lots of teachers there - "Miss" Merlinda, "Miss" Tammy, "Miss" Sanjuana, "Miss" Carla. She also calls a lot of our friends "Miss" - "Miss" Carlynn, "Miss" Tamara, "Miss" Insert-Your-Name-Here.

However, I think lately she's become a little confused about the title "Miss", because apparently, there is a new "Miss" in town. . .


Meet "Miss" Daddy.

As in "Hold me, Miss Daddy." "More milk please, Miss Daddy." I think it's so sweet and endearing the way she is overgeneralizing, but of course Derek wants this remedied ASAP. lol. So, we're going to work on it, but I had to get it down in writing before it passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP