Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween 2008

A little late with this post, but hey, better late than never, right? (I'm afraid this is becoming my theme song).

Anna was an LSU Cheerleader for Halloween this year. She got to start the fun at school at their Halloween "parade", then we finished off the night at MawMaw and PawPaw's house with some gumbo and trick-or-treating.

Yummy Halloween Treats for Anna's Teachers and Friends:Tootsie Pop Ghosts & White Chocolate Mummy Pretzels

Mommy & Daddy came to school for the Halloween Parade

Trick-or-Treating at the Halloween Parade

At MawMaw & PawPaw's House

"Helping" MawMaw Give Out Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP