Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Haircut

We took Anna to Sweet and Sassy in The Woodlands for her very first haircut on Sunday, October 26!

The salon was super-cute, but as with most things involving toddlers, things didn't go quite how I had envisioned it in my head. I had this picture in my head of Anna sitting in one of their cute little chairs, looking into one of their boa-draped mirrors like a little princess. She'll always be OUR princess no matter what, but that day, our princess got her hair cut sitting in my lap in a huge hot pink chair.

This sucker was the perfect distraction.

Getting Her Trim

All Done

A Failed Attempt at a Picture Sitting Alone in the Big Pink Chair

Ahhh, Compromise

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP