Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures, Anyone?

This past weekend, my super-talented longtime friend Jennifer Craft Hensley of Jennifer Anne Photography made a trip to Houston. In the course of the weekend, she did 4 other sessions in addition to Anna's, but she still managed to get some great shots of our sweet little girl.

The first shots were taken on Saturday at the most adorable little cupcake boutique ever, Sugar Baby's. The cupcakes were equally as yummy as the decor, and even the names of the cupcakes were good enough to eat: Va-Va-Vanilla, Velvet Rouge, & Chocolate Covered Strawberry!

We had planned to get some family shots later in the afternoon after Anna's nap, in hopes that she would be most photogenic if she were well-rested. Much to my disappointment, Anna was not cooperative. At all! We got lucky with the last shot of the afternoon, but ONLY after we allowed her to take off her shoes and put them in a fountain. (Oh, the determination of a toddler!) So at least we have the ONE family shot, special thanks to Jen's persistence and to Carlynn & Danny, who weren't afraid to act like total idiots to get Anna's attention.

Sunday afternoon, we set out to get the pictures that Christmas cards are made of, and Miss Anna completely redeemed herself (at least in my opinion). She wore a huge red/white pettiskirt and had a ball with a gigantic candy cane swirl sucker. And my keys. But that's our little secret.

Thanks again Jennifer for once again capturing Anna the way we see her. I'm already looking forward to the the next time, although I bet you're exhausted just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP