Monday, November 17, 2008

Nutcracker Market Finds

This past Friday, I took the day off and went to the Nutcracker Market with my mom. It was just a girls day for the two of us, and we had a great time.The Nutcracker Market is a fundraiser for the Houston Ballet where hundreds of vendors bring their goodies to the Reliant Center to get people to empty their pocketbooks while getting a head start on Christmas shopping. There's so much to see (and eat!), you could literally spend all day there. And we did!

Anyway, I wanted to share a few of our fun finds from the Nutcracker Market:
  • Play Clay - A better alternative to Play Dough. It even smells great!
  • Sarah Janes - Really cute minkee & oil cloth products. I got Anna an art apron, a splat mat, and a little minkee pillow.
  • Crayola Doodle Bags - Great little tote for crayons and chalk. This will be a diaper bag staple to keep Anna busy at restaurants or anywhere else we need her to stay in one place quietly.
  • Hedge Farms Candles - Wonderful-smelling candles in cute little pots and urns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP