Monday, October 6, 2008

First LSU Tailgate 2008

The LSU vs. Mississippi State game on Saturday, September 27 was Anna's first LSU tailgate of the season. We met up with our good friends Matt & Michele and their 2-year old son Ryan and had a great little visit under the gorgeous oak trees on LSU's campus. Anna even took her first swig of beer when no one was looking - I caught her just as she brought the bottle down from her lips and let out a big "Ahhhhhhh!" I'll be waiting to receive my "Mother of the Year" award anytime now. Waiting. Still waiting. . .

Ryan giving Anna a sweet kiss

The Gang: Daddy, Mommy, Anna, Matt, Ryan & Michele

Michele and Anna

Hey, they DO look alike!

We didn't stay for the game, but we did watch it on TV later, and LSU won. This was really good for Mommy since she was taunting her Miss State Alum neighbor with the chant, "Tiger Bait! Tiger Bait!" as we pulled out of the driveway the day before to head to Louisiana.

Geaux Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP