Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What Lies Beneath

What lies beneath my little girl's sweet smiles is one tough cookie (not always a bad thing!)


This was the back-and-forth between Derek and Anna at dinner tonight.

Derek: "Did you go to time out today?"

Anna: "No Sir!"

Derek: "Who went to time out today?"

Anna: "Lane."

Derek: "Why did Lane go to time out?"

Anna: "Because he hit me!"

Derek: "What did you do after he hit you?"

Anna: "I told him no hitting and then hit him back!" (showing a closed fist and letting out a big "errrrrr!")

Not sure if it was true or not, but I have to say that I strongly suspect that her daddy was secretly proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP