Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful


It's easy to get caught up in all the things in life that aren't going the way you would like, but as I'm trying to figure out what to write about this Thanksgiving, I'm overwhelmed by all of the blessings that we have to be thankful for.

Derek posted this on his FaceBook page today, and I think he said it very well. . .

"As we reflect on the many things for which we are thankful this Thanksgiving
season, I thank God for family & friends, I thank God for the freedom &
liberty we enjoy every day, I thank God that we live in THE UNITED STATES of
AMERICA and I thank God for the United States Military for the protection of our
home land and freedom across the world.



Happy Thanksgiving America!"

And a big, huge Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family - we wouldn't have nearly as much to be thankful for if it weren't for you.



Love, Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP