Thursday, November 12, 2009

Passing the Torch

For as long as I can remember, my family has gone on a Halloween camping trip to Jellystone Park every single year. I have the best memories of riding bikes, carving pumpkins, hay rides, ghost hunts, campsite-decorating, dummy-making, trick-or-treating, sorting through and trading loads of candy (snickers for a smarties, anyone?), and even doing a little "Thriller" and "Monster Mash" from time to time.

It's been a couple of years, but we finally got the old group back together this year and had a blast. The weather was absolutely perfect for Anna's first Jellystone Halloween. It was kind of strange being the parent there instead of the child for the first time, but it was so fun experiencing everything with her and helping her make memories like the ones I hold so dear.

I was the only one there with a camera this year, so there has been a lot of pressure to share pictures. Hope this little slideshow will do. (Hope it makes you smile, too!)



The song from the slideshow is the title track from Ingrid Michaelson's newest CD "Everybody". Such a cute, happy, catchy little song. Thought it was perfect for this!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP