Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tinkle, Tinkle, Little Anna

About a week and half ago, I bought this little training potty for Anna...

I had read that it was good to just let them get used to the chair with no potty talk for a while, so at first, we let her sit on it fully clothed in the living room. Then, we moved it into the bathroom and would sit her on it after she was undressed while we were running her bath. We wouldn't force her to sit on it, but for the most part, she was happy to be there. And I we figured something might "naturally" happen.

Well, tonight it did. Anna tinkled in her potty like a big girl! I'm not sure that she even understands what happened, but we made a huge deal over it and she seemed pretty pleased about the fuss.

We're so proud of you, Anna! I guess now it's time to officially start potty training! Bring on the Elmo "Potty Time" DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP