Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love Letter #2

Dear Anna -

The best part of my day is when I pick you up from daycare - that exact moment when you catch a glimpse of me through the glass of your classroom windows. Your whole face lights up, and you run over to me as fast as your little feet will move. Your little arms are outstretched, and I know that you want to be held just as badly as I want to hold you.

I cherish that moment every afternoon, and I will as long as it lasts because I know there will come a day when you may instead beg me to let you stay just five more minutes. For now, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP