Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

Christmas and New Years Day have come and gone, and like so many other people, I was too caught up in the craziness that the holidays bring to write about all of the fun we were having. (Although I can assure you, we had a lot!)

Then when I finally came up for air, I was completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of holiday pictures on my hard drive, and didn't know where to start. So I've decided to give myself a pass for now with no pressure to do a huge "catch up" post. If I get to it later, I get to it. And if I don't, I can live with that too. Clean slate.

So now it's time to leave 2009 behind and move forward into 2010. . .can't wait to see what it has in store for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP