Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Doin' the Dew

So as I mentioned before, we made a trip to Dewberry Farm a few weekends ago. We have gone every year for the past three years, and I honestly cannot say enough good about this place. They add new things to do every year, and it just keeps getting better and better.

This year, we were really excited because MawMaw and PawPaw were able to come with us for the first time, as were our friends Cesar & Laura and their kiddos. Ross & Nicole, who usually make this trip with us every year, were dearly missed this time, but they had a good excuse as they were home taking care of their new little man.

Before I move on to sharing some of the pictures from the day, I have to first admit that this trip started out with the awful realization that I managed to bring my camera but forget my CF card! Making the thirty minute drive back to the house for it was not an option (but one that I definitely briefly considered!), so I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised when Cesar (my hero!) pulled an extra CF card out of his camera bag. Thanks again Cesar - you're a lifesaver, and possibly a marriage-saver! lol.









And no - I have no explanation for that last picture. Just something I thought you all should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP