Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monkeying Around

I took my little monkey to a nearby playground this past weekend to run off some of that toddler energy.

For all of the fun slides and age-appropriate activites, she spent the most time hanging and swinging on these bars that were part of the exercise course. She would kick up her legs and throw her head way back. Not sure where she learned that - pretty sure all they do in "nastics" is jump, roll & flip - but this momma sure got a kick out of it!

Oh, in case you were wondering (and I know you were), that ridiculously adorable outfit is by Matilda Jane. I am obsessively counting the days until Anna's outfits arrive from the new Gypsy Blue line! They will definitely be making an appearance on this blog in the next couple of weeks. No doubt. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad she doesn't make anything for boys!! Tell your dad "happy birthday" for me. Doesn't someone else have a birthday coming up?? And, I'm not referring to Blair!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP