Thursday, September 24, 2009

Funner With Five

* Please Note: I am aware that "funner" is not a word. I just liked the alliteration and I'm sticking with it. This drives Derek crazy.

I'm a bit late in blogging it, but we had some good, spontaneous fun in the backyard last Saturday afternoon. It started off with just Anna playing on her playset. . .


She likes to use this little pink spade to dig in everything in the back yard. Her favorite thing to do with it is to transport mulch and dirt from our plant beds to the cute little window boxes on her playhouse. . .

Then, some of her friends showed up, and the afternoon got a lot more fun. . .

We tried to get all five of them in, but Santi kept crawling up the slide way too fast for me! If you look really closely, you can actually see a little of his hind end at the top of the slide. lol.

Here's another one with just the brothers. So sweet. . .


Santi had a good time on the swing, too! Can you tell?!

And since running around all crazy can be tiring for even little people (not just old ladies such as myself!), I was able to grab this shot of these three relaxing in the grass for a (very) short break.

We're so lucky that Anna has such great friends! As do we :)

1 comment:

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP