Friday, April 24, 2009

St. Jude Trike-a-Thon

Today, Anna's daycare had a Trike-a-Thon as a fundraiser for St. Jude. It's very similar to the Math-a-Thons that school age children participate in, only you get people to sponsor you for how many "laps" you complete rather than math problems. It's a great cause, and Anna had a great time.

Parents were invited to come and watch, so I went with camera in hand. Lots of Anna classmates were very happy to mug for me; however, this was the best picture I was able to get of my monkey on her bike. She was having far too much fun to stop and smile for her momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP