Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love Letter #5

Dear Anna -

You're getting to be such a big girl.

You love smelling and picking flowers.
You love coloring and painting.
You love bubbles.
You love playing with your "babies".
You love eating Dora yogurt and "pops".
You love watching Elmo and The Wiggles.
You love carrying your blankies around.
You love "helping" me cook.
You love using the potty.
You love hiding from me with Daddy.
You love dancing with the lack of inhibition only a toddler could have.

And me? I love YOU. Everything about you. More than you know. Always will.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP