Sunday, August 2, 2009

Slice of Heaven

Saturday was heaven. Not only because we got to spend the afternoon with some of our favorite people, but also because one of those favorite people brought their Canon Digital Rebel XSi along. (Thanks Cesar!) I shipped my broken Rebel off to Canon for service on Thursday, so I've been having withdrawals to say the least. Getting to snap a few pictures of the kiddos was so nice and will hopefully help tide me over until my camera resurfaces!

Here's my little monkey. . .

She was so pumped up all day long because we told her that her friends were coming over to play. If I had a dollar for every time I heard, "Where my friends?", I'd be a rich woman.

This is Charles. . .

Charles is quite the stud. He and Anna were kissy kissy, and I have a feeling she's not his only "girlfriend." That smile and those eyes are going to get him in trouble one day!

This is Olivia. . .

She and this Elmo were fast friends in the pool after Elmo got over the whole eyeball-chewing incident. (Elmo's pretty good about that whole forgiveness thing.) She's going to be a big sister soon, and I know Anna for one cannot wait to meet her new baby brother, Adam! This will be Anna's first lesson in vicarious living. lol.

This is Arianna. . .

Ari is starting kindergarten in the fall! She's a "big girl", so Anna thinks she is super-cool and follows her around everywhere doing everything she does.

Case in point, here they are in the playhouse. . .

And on the slide. . .

This is Emma. . .

Emma doesn't dish out the fake smiles for the camera on command like her sister Ari. But she loves to swing high, and that's what this genuine smile is all about. Who am I to say "no" when she keeps saying "Higher!" The only trick was keeping Anna from getting knocked out.

This is Santiago. . .

Santi is the baby of the group, but he sure does a good job of keeping up. He was climbing up the slide with the rest of the crew, and I think I even caught him standing up on a chair at one point. Age ain't nothing but a number, right?

And last, but definitely not least, this is Nicolas. . .

I don't know how or when it happened, but Nico grew up when I wasn't looking. I can't believe I held this kiddo in the hospital. Feels like it was yesterday.

Can we go back there? Please, oh please! Now?!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your camera fix over the weekend! Now it is just a waiting game. :P Adorable pictures! Looks like y'all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP