Monday, March 16, 2009

My Little Cupcake

Lately, Anna has been very interested in helping me cook, so she was super excited to be my big helper in making cupcakes to celebrate her birthday with her class at school. I got a great little book called Hello, Cupcake!, and Anna picked the Panda cupcakes.


They weren't perfect, but they were a great first attempt from the book. It was such a fun mommy/daughter project, and the kids and teachers in Anna's class really enjoyed them!

Note: If you have this book (or buy this book) and decide you want to make these, DO NOT check every grocery store in creation for the Oreo O's cereal that is supposed to be used for the panda ears. I speak from experience and AFTER doing this and complaining to my sister Linday, she informed me that they were discontinued in 2007. So I wound up having to dip fruit loops in melting chocolate as a backup plan.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen,

    Love everything I had time to look at and it was all great! Ya never know, your blog may be the fodder to create a best seller book one day. At any rate, it's a great way to share yall's life with all the family while keeping a digital journal & photo scrap book.

    Lots of Love
    Uncle Jamie

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP