Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cousins

The day after Christmas, Lindsay, Amy and I drug the kiddos to Gonzales to meet up with Jennifer for a "cousins" session. (Yes, I've been seeing a lot of her lately!)

The locations were so much fun - Cajun Village and The Cabin Restaurant - and Jennifer did an amazing job as usual! Seth and Caroline were great little posers, and Anna just kind of did what she wanted. I told Jen that I can't wait until Anna is old enough so I can bribe (or threaten - whatever works!) her into staying still long enough for the camera to focus!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP