Monday, September 8, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe it's now been over a month since my last post. We just get so busy, and time flies.

Anna has been doing and saying so many new things lately.
  • Words: Puppy, Paci, Please, More, Bite, Drive, Bubbles, Bath, Outside, Cheese
  • Animal Sounds: Puppy (Woof!), Cow (Mooooo!), Monkey (Ooooo, Ooooo, Oooooo!)
  • Songs: ABC's, Baby Bumblebee, If You're Happy and You Know It, Itsy Bitsy Spider

She'll say (or at least *try* to say) just about anything we ask her to, and she's usually pretty close if not right on. She's even starting to pick up on some of the sound effects I do when I read to her at bedtime. Particularly with our favorite: "I Love You Through and Through". Now, she does them before I do. It's so amazing seeing how sharp her little mind is.

She also now clearly understands the concept of time out and the fact that she doesn't want to go in it. She'll stop in the middle of a full-out fit to answer "no" to the question, "Do you want to go into time out?" I think any parent would agree...It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP