Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love Letter #3

Dear Anna -

When we walk out of the front door to our house, I love how you always stop at the step and wait for me while I lock the door, usually without even a reminder. Then, as I catch up with you, you always look up at me and reach up with your hand so that I can take it in mine and help you down the step even though you're really big enough to do it by yourself.

I don't know if you don't know you can do it by yourself, or if you just like the extra reassurance. I really don't care why. I would never pass up an opportunity to hold your perfect little hand.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP