Sunday, August 22, 2010

For Ava










I've been following the blog of the very talented photographer Sheye Rosemeyer for several years, and was so deeply touched by the story of her Beauty Full daughter Ava. I wanted to do a tea party for Ava last year, but never made the time. This year I did, and I'm so very glad I did.

Beauty Full friends.
Beauty Full laughter.
Beauty Full afternoon.
Beauty Full life.

If you are interested, you can read more about Ava on Sheye's blog & Ava's Memorial Site, and more about Ava's Tea Party here.

Note: All pictures were processed with "Toy Camera" & "Fairy Floss" from Sheye's Eye Candy Actions for Photoshop (The Beauty Full Set).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP