Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. . .

On Sunday, we took a trip to High Star Christmas Tree Farm in Hockley, TX with our friends Ashley & Paul, and their 1-year old son Charles. It was a real treat getting to hang out with them, and we had a great time riding a cute little train, walking around the farm, visiting with Santa & picking out fresh wreaths. We didn't cut down any trees since we both have fakes ones already, but I might consider getting a smaller one next year just for Anna.

Meet Charles. He's gorgeous. And a ham!

Charles had a great time chillin' with Santa.

Anna? Not so much. Cracks me up how even Santa looks stressed out!

Makes me want to run right out and waste an hour of my life in line at the mall so we can do this again.

Exploring on the farm

Helping Mommy pick out a wreath at the Wreath Barn

Can't help but notice that Anna is either screaming, ignoring me, or has a sucker hanging out of her mouth in every picture I took that day. This is getting challenging, but fortunately, I'm up to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP