Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Fun

It's been a really long time since I've journaled. Almost a month. So have I fallen off the face of the earth? No! Life just got in the way a bit. But that's what it's all about right? Life.

We've been doing quite a bit of living in the last month with our sweet Anna, and here's some proof:

Check out more like this one in the new "Summer Fun" album in Anna's shutterfly collection:

This collection is password-protected with the case-sensitive password: angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a mother, a wife, and a business systems analyst for a major technology company. Some days I'm good at all three, some days I suck at them all. Between diapers, laundry and late night conference calls, it's all just part of the fun of being a working mom. This blog will share some of my thoughts and adventures in sleep-deprivation. Enjoy, and please do leave comments so I'll know you were here!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP